Spiral Pillow with a Twist by Deb Cacciamani

Bookmark and Share

I love working with silks! The inspiration for this projecta beautiful spiral pillow from Linda Wenturines Pillow Panache Triois on the BERNINA of America website (www.berninausa.com). I made two small changes to the spirals to completely change the look of the finished project. One adjustment was how I prepared the bias strips. I decided the flowers needed more lift more dimension more poof! I also decided that a cluster of flowers was more appealing to me than just one.

Spiral Pillow with a Twist by Deb Cacciamani

Download instructions for Linda Wenturines Pillow Panache Trio, the inspiration for this project,at www.berninausa.com> Classes > Just Sew It! (easy sewing projects).

You must be logged in to post a comment.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment