Simple Summer Bedspread

Bookmark and Share

Heres a note from Sharleen Odell, Educator at Bernina Four Corners Sewing Center, Farmington, New Mexico:

The idea for this projectcame with working on the pillow samples for the May Virtual BERNINA Club webinar. The in thing is having a bed runner on your bed. Since it is summertime here in New Mexico I didnt want a heavy bedspread under my runner. So I went outto get a king size sheetand couldnt findone! However, I did came across some tablecloths I liked. (This would also be a great project for upcycled sheets or tablecloths.) So I purchased three 60 x 80 each and sewed themtogether to create my bedspread. This was quick and simple and I like the result.

I set up a dummy bed at the BERNINA store I teach, to have as a display for the upcoming Virtual BERNINA Club. Now that its over I can bring home the pillows and bed runner and set up everything on my bed in the master bedroom. Its nice to have them at home!

This is beautiful I just love the fabrics!

You must be logged in to post a comment.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment