Its Patio Season!

Bookmark and Share

As I went to visit my brothers community garden plot today with my father for Fathers Day (we went to check out how everything was growing) and it inspired me with all the beautiful and lush foliage, vegetables and especially flowers, Im in the mood to dress up my balcony this year. I have a small balcony and it needs a little inspiration so Im on a mission to find nice objects to dress it up and in doing this research I stumbled upon a ton of beautiful pieces mind you some of them wont fit on my small balcony but thought Id share my favorite finds and maybe youll find something you like too for your balcony, patio or backyard.

My first find was an outdoor rug, oh do I wish this would fit, hopefully it fits your little outdoor area! I love this pattern and its a great way to add texture too!

Dash & Albert Indoor/Outdoor Diamond Black Ivory Rug

Then another gorgeous rug find! I think Im drooling now

Resort Hyperion Black & White Rug

Then for the seating, here are some great modern options you know me, must always be modern!


Delight Black Dining Chair Set of 4

The open, airy frame of the Delight dining chair is at once modern in design and retro in spirit. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, this stackable armchair is fashioned from a single mold of strong and durable polycarbonate. Black polycarbonate; UV resistant; Sold as set of 4

Its also available in white too, either the black or the white would look simply fabulous!


Delight White Dining Chair Set of 4

Man, then I found this table and its officially on my wish list! It incorporates my favorite things the color pink, geometric pattern and of course, clean lines.


Worlds Away Sag Harbor Pink Table

A geometric motif peeks through the glass top of the bright pink Sag Harbor side table, a stylish spot to rest a drink or a plate of hors doeuvre. With a durable powder coated finish, this versatile Worlds Away piece is perfect for indoor and outdoor entertaining. 20 Sq x 18H. Pink powder coated metal and glass. Indoor/outdoor use.

And it has a matching bar cart!!! OMG, how do I love thee, let me count the ways.


Worlds Away Hampton Pink Bar Cart

At this point, my journey has just began as I found all that within 10-15 minutes perusing just Zinc Door and thats just one store (Im in luv with this store)

Summer Tip: If youre spending money on nice pieces, dont forget to take good care of them. Make sure your read the labels for the exact type of outdoor use, take your pillows inside and cover up any furniture that would rust or not wear will in bad weather. If you are lucky and have a nice space with a hot tub, be sure to check out these great hot tub cover options.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment