Jonathan Adler + Kohler = Lets Brighten the Kitchen!

Bookmark and Share

Well if you like color, you will love the latest collaboration between Jonathan Adler and Kohler. I just happen to receive an email from Twitter with the latest tweets (which I think is new as I dont think Ive seen this before) and decided to check this email.. and of course the lovely and brilliant folks at Apartment Therapyhad a write-upand a sneak peek about this new line, they seem to be in the know before anyone else, luv it!

Check out these videos with the talented man himself Jonathan Adler talking about the new collection and color in general. Also, these visuals give you a great idea of the concept and how to incorporate color into your kitchen with these new products.







I know its pretty hard for me to incorporate color but I do love the idea of it and Jonathan Adler always surprises me how adding color can look so amazing and not to be afraid of it. Its something Id like to add more in my own apartment but in mostly pink colors of course!

(Image Credits: Kohler)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment