Kelly Wearstler + One Kings Lane

Bookmark and Share

For fans of Kelly Wearstler (as I am!) have a look at One Kings Lane, they are hosting a gigantic collaboration and the pieces are amazing!There are so many I cant even begin to start showing them to you all, its worth perusing yourself and did you know that if sign up today for a $15 credit for purchases of $30 or more. Beautiful objects for the home plus free money, sweet!

If you havent already added these books to your library, its well worth it, I already have a few myself, like I said, I love Kelly Wearstlers style. She takes everyday objects and is able to put them in non-traditional ways and makes them look unique. I admirethis quality and would like to take more risks in my decor the way she does.

Happy shopping!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment