New Limited Edition Art Prints from Minted.com

Bookmark and Share

Hello everyone, hope you are having a wonderful day. I was perusing the latest issue of Elle Decor and came across an ad for Minteds Limited Edition Art Printsand was intrigued right away from what I saw. So I checked out their website and was not disappointed. I definitely found some lovely pieces that are on my wish list. Im especially attracted to the largest size of each print, thats my new thing these days, Im looking to add over-sized art to my apartment and this is a very good start to my search. In addition to finding beautiful art, Im also looking for affordable art hence why Im so impressed with this website, these prints are affordable for everyone.

Pricing and Size Chart

7 x 5 $40.00
10 x 8 $50.00
14 x 11 $65.00
20 x 16- $95.00
24 x 18 $135.00
40 x 30 $215.00
60 x 44 $375.00

I love this print, the colors simply pop out!


Highway Wildflowers Art Prints

This is also a favorite (although I wish it was in pink, of course) but its fabulous isnt it! It comes in a few colors as well.


ZouBisouBisou Art Prints

Im always a fan of pattern and this one is just that! And it comes in a few different colors to match your designs, how perfect.


In A Row Art Prints

This print is just simply gorgeous. Its airy and light and of course, pink.


Ligurian Houses Art Prints

And thats just a small sample. There are so many to choose from in other styles andcolors. There are many to choose from for childrens rooms too. Why not modernize your kids room, its an easy way to make a room stand out.

Shop: Minteds Limited Edition Art Prints

Related Posts with Thumbnails

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment